About Me

I'm Ed Hung,a university student,major in Economics.An enthusiast for baseball.Mainly watching Major League Baseball.routinely watch philadelphia Phillies and New York Yankees. My favorite player is Johan Santana,who is a great left-handed pitcher.However,every time I was asked who my idol is,I answered,Santana,they always thought my idol was Santana, a popular singer.Maybe Johan is not famous in Taiwan,but for Venezuela,he is just like Chien-Ming Wang!

santana

santana

Monday, March 21, 2011

Will Johan Santana miss all of the 2011 Season?


According to this report,Mets' ace may miss all of the 2011 season due to his shoulder injury.

On September 2rd,Johan led the team beating the Atlanta Braves,but also injured his shoulder.After pitching five innings with only 1 earned run,Santana left the game because of a strained left pectoral muscle.Although the Mets won the game,they lost their best pitcher.This is the third year after the big time lefthander signed a six year,135 million dollars deal with the New York Mets in 2008.

However,the news was later denied by both New York Mets and Johan.
According to Santana, it was just a routine soreness during the recovery.

Talking about Santana's injury,it was resemblance to Chien-Ming Wang's injury. The bad part about this injury is, none of the recent two cases made it back to the big league after they suffered this injury,Wang included.

Hope Wang and Santana will both recover from this, and step on the mound once again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi~ I'm your partner this week.:)
    Injury is such a serious problem for players, and it might have long-term effects. Some of my freinds and my brother also suffer from it.
    It seems you are a big fan of baseball; however, I know nothing about it, actually. So forgive me for I cannot give you a sensible comment.

    ReplyDelete