About Me

I'm Ed Hung,a university student,major in Economics.An enthusiast for baseball.Mainly watching Major League Baseball.routinely watch philadelphia Phillies and New York Yankees. My favorite player is Johan Santana,who is a great left-handed pitcher.However,every time I was asked who my idol is,I answered,Santana,they always thought my idol was Santana, a popular singer.Maybe Johan is not famous in Taiwan,but for Venezuela,he is just like Chien-Ming Wang!

santana

santana

Monday, April 11, 2011

Is the season already over for Red Sox?

Boston Red Sox, thought to be one of the American league's most competitive team , has a 2-8 record after 10 games. Fortunately enough for Red Sox fans, the "two" both came from the team that they wanted the most---The New York Yankees. However, it is still really hard for all the fans around the globe to accept that ,after all, the Red Sox signed Carl Crawford for 7 years,142 million us dollars deal and made a 4-for-1 trade for one of the league's best first base man, Adrian Gonzalez .The Red Sox started the season with a six game losing streak, which finally ended by defeating their rival.

No comments:

Post a Comment