About Me

I'm Ed Hung,a university student,major in Economics.An enthusiast for baseball.Mainly watching Major League Baseball.routinely watch philadelphia Phillies and New York Yankees. My favorite player is Johan Santana,who is a great left-handed pitcher.However,every time I was asked who my idol is,I answered,Santana,they always thought my idol was Santana, a popular singer.Maybe Johan is not famous in Taiwan,but for Venezuela,he is just like Chien-Ming Wang!

santana

santana

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brand New Season!

The all new MLB season started on the last day of March, which was April 1 in Taiwan.
So far each team has at least played 4 games, and there are a lot of amazing things going on 
in every stadium. The one that drew the most attention is Nelson Cruz of the Texas Rangers' four games home run streak-yes, from the first day of the 2011 season.
Cruz's fourth home run
This home run ties the major league record's longest home run streak started on opening day.
There is the video of all his four homerun on each day.Cruz ties it

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! Your introduction about the new season is so briefly that it looks like I’m reading newspaper! Can’t wait to see you share what happens amazingly! Though I’m not an enthusiast for baseball, I’m looking forward to exciting sport report. It always makes me feel that I had joined those events.

    ReplyDelete