About Me

I'm Ed Hung,a university student,major in Economics.An enthusiast for baseball.Mainly watching Major League Baseball.routinely watch philadelphia Phillies and New York Yankees. My favorite player is Johan Santana,who is a great left-handed pitcher.However,every time I was asked who my idol is,I answered,Santana,they always thought my idol was Santana, a popular singer.Maybe Johan is not famous in Taiwan,but for Venezuela,he is just like Chien-Ming Wang!

santana

santana

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Circus catch

Click on me to watch
 (Computer in our classroom seems to have some problems watching the videos)

This is Carlos Gomez making a great grab in the center field.
Since nobody in this class seems to take watching baseball as a habit.  :(
I decided to share some interesting videos of baseball.  :)

Old lady threw back the home run ball

The lady surprisingly caught the hom run ball hit by the other team. It is a rule in baseball that you need to threw it back into the ball park.She bravely threw it back,although didn't actually make it back. She received some gifts from the home team for her action. It is interesting to watch the interaction between her and the reporter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment